17 January 2011

Recycling Project

Ever think what we can do with containers like these? Many of us throw them once they have been used. My late mother always reminded me not to waste things, food or even money. I remembered she would wash jam jars just to use it for other purposes. And she was really good at it. My mother-in-laws also had the same practice of washing jam jars and other containers and later they'll be used to keep other things.
 

Here are  typical containers use to store fermented fish, prawn for stock (don't know when I can prepare it) and ice in my late mother-in-laws kitchen. They may be used once or twice but later they need to be thrown away though. It may be easy for us to just throw them away but have a thought or two before deciding to "get rid" of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment