17 January 2011

Label them up





Wonder what with all these images? These are containers that are labeled to ease in finding necessary things for my guess or in-laws when I'm not in the house. Often my in-laws pay their visit to the house (of their mother's) I'm staying. They sometimes cook breakfast/ lunch/dinner while I'm away. Or perhaps they want to cook something. They can make themselves at home and find necessary things that they need in the kitchen cabinet (-  no wonder it looks old. It's custom made and was built in the 70's). It's very useful when I label the containers like the ones shown above. So there's no excuse not finding the things that they want for cooking. Or perhaps they may not be anymore question like, "Mana  la si *** letak garam/ gula ni?". "Teh letak kat mana?".  I remembered my belated mother said, "Kalau anak dara [sejati] bila kat dapur, dia pandai cari sebarang benda nak masak". Well, partly I agree with my mom's idea. I suppose by labeling these containers not only that it is easy to find things you want, it also save time when you're in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment