02 July 2011

roasted chicken with tumeric and lemon grass

I cooked roasted chicken while my husband went for Solat Jumaat. He was back from school at 12 sth. I didn't plan to cook the roasted chicken and therefore I didn't marinate it. My husband complain for the delay in preparing lunch for him. Hence, he only requested to eat egg sausage roll. After 10 mins or so the chicken was ready to be eaten.  Anyway, here's the ingredients and cooking procedures.

Ingredients:
  1. 1/2 chiken 
  2. 2 lemon grass
  3. 2 tumeric (big ones) 
  4. 5 small onions 
  5. 2 garlic
  6. salt and sugar 
Cooking Procedures:
  1. Blend lemon grass and garlic 
  2. Also add sugar and salt in the blender 
  3. Apply the mixture to the chicken
  4. I use tupperchef (from Tupperware) to roast the chicken. But i assume if you were to roast the chicken in a microwave, the temperature is already set for you. Using tupperchef, I took 30 mins. (small heat) to roast the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment