31 December 2011

spaghetti carbonara

 I prepare this dish since I want to taste how is it like to eat spaghetti carbonara. My student told me tha it is delicious and easy to prepare. He said when you try it, please bring it to the class. I said why not, let me give it a try. So, two days before the semester was over, I cooked the dish. I prepare the dish for the students in the class. They are only 8 students in the section. I hope they enjoyed it.

Ingredients: 
  1. 1 packet of spaghetti
  2. prego carbonara sauce
  3. some chicken (cut into small pieces)
  4. a little bit of mince meat
  5. 1 can of mushroom. Cut thinly (I use ayam brand)
  6. 4 pieces of cheese 
  7. oil for frying  
  8. A  packet of meat ball 
Preparation procedure:
  1. Boil spaghetti. Seive it and put it aside
  2. In a wok,  pour in oil
  3. Then, add in the meat ball, mince meat* and chicken*
  4. After they* are tender, add in the sliced mushroom 
  5. Then add in the cheese. Ensure that the cheese melted before you turn of the stove
~I didn't use salt since cheese is the substitute for the ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment